Published: Friday, May 04, 2012, 4:00 AM
Dear Mr. President,
Welcome to Ohio. I have a simple question for you: Where are the jobs?
As we enter the fourth year of your term, unemployment is over 8 percent and has been for your entire term. Nearly 23 million men and women are unemployed, underemployed or are no longer even looking for work. In the face of such challenges, many Americans have simply given up hope.
Obama will win Ohio if we don’t stick together. I don’t really like Gov. Romney, but I hate Obama and his policies. Join with me and the various Tea Parties to get rid of the left-wing socialists that have crippled this nation.
Vote Tea Party Endorsed Candidates
- Romney makes preemptive strike in Ohio (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Romney blasts Obama on jobs, calls April figures ‘terrible’ (thehill.com)
- Republicans Are Hammering Obama Over The Jobs Report Miss (businessinsider.com)
- Poll: Ohio presidential race a tie (toledoblade.com)
- Mitt Romney Closes Gap in Swing States (usnews.com)