- Ask yourself, can I think for myself or must someone tell me, like a professor did? If you can think for yourself, will you?
- If you took economics, how long would it really take to recover from a recession? How long has it taken in earlier recessions and the BIG Depression?
- If you studied Business Administration, do you think the vast federal regulations, from Obama and not Congress, are helping start and/or grow a business?
- What is the real reason for the cost of fuel to have doubled since Obama took over? Could it be the depreciation of the dollar?
The one thing that I know that you graduates can do is to use the computer and research a topic. For your own sake and that of this country, please THINK and then RESEARCH.
VOTE TEA PARTY ENDORSED CANDIDATES
- 130 Higher Education Visits in the Past Year ? … WTF ? (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- At Iowa City Obama Stop, Young Voters Say Jobs Their Top Concern (kcrg.com)
- Student debt and the value of a degree (thegazette.com)
- Obama protesters see less opposition (thegazette.com)
- Obama: The Cool Preezy (thecollegeconservative.com)
- Obama No Longer Rockin’ The Vote with the Young? (minx.cc)
- Opinion: Can Obama rock youth vote? (cnn.com)