The Federal Government is intruding into the lives of farming families. See: If you want America to fail, regulate farming by Federal Government http://dewgeneral.wordpress.com/2012/04/25/if-you-want-america-to-fail-regulate-farming-by-federal-government/
The first question that comes to mind is WHY? To answer this question, one has to look into todays government. It is a Socialist, almost Communistic, Administration. I ask myself who would benefit if part of the family workforce is decreased. We have all these illegals in this country and where do they work? Some work as migrant farmers and now they can have a new market for their services, family farms.
Let’s look at another reason for this Communist Administration, led by Obama, and that is to allow his favorite foreign government, China, to sell products in the U.S.A. More money in the hands of China, his beloved China.
Result: Less control over the health standards established for the growing of crops and the raising of meat sources.
The last reason that I wish to explore is: His purpose is to remove family farmers in favor of large corporate farming concerns. I wonder how much of a political contribution these corporations will give to the man who destroys their competition?
Result: Without competitive pricing, what do you achieve? What else but Higher Prices.
I do not give credence to the government’s assertion that they are doing this is to protect the children. 1. The number of child accidents is decreasing. 2. Do you honestly think parents would jeopardize the lives of their own children?
Whatever the reason, the result is to the detriment to the U.S.A.
REMOVE OBAMA AND HIS CABINET
VOTE TEA PARTY — VOTE CONSERVATIVE
- If you want America to fail, regulate farming by Federal Government (dewgeneral.wordpress.com)
- A Controversy Exists: Family Farmers Continue to Take on Monsanto (ecocentricblog.org)
- Conversations With the Land: A Book Review (eatdrinkbetter.com)
- Obama Regime to Ban Children from Doing Work on Family Farms (cryptogon.com)
- Cost of Food as Catalyst for Change Cannot Be Ignored (environmentalleader.com)
- Taxing The Buffett Farmers, Veterans, & Elderly (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Senate Bill 510 – You Humans Have No Human Rights – You can’t grow your own food! (wesmantoddshaw.wordpress.com)
- The Farm Bill: What does it mean for food crises? (one.org)
- Petition: Stop Giveaway to Bib Ag…! (habwwe.wordpress.com)
- Rural kids, parents angry about Labor Dept. rule banning farm chores (mb50.wordpress.com)
- “Attention Shoppers! Buy with a conscience and save the family farm.” – Neil Young (stillisstillmoving.com)
- Is America Embracing the 10 Tenets of the Communist Manifesto? (musicians4freedom.com)