It is necessary for both sides of the argument to read the federal laws and regulations pertaining LEGAL immigration. Obama stated at one of his misleading speeches that it would be improper to harass an immigrant for not having his papers. Even though Obama gave up his law license, he should know that it is required for legal immigrants to carry their papers.
Obama wishes to confuse the electorate. He mixes his legal and illegal terms. See: http://www.redstate.com/moe_lane/2012/04/23/barack-obama-coming-up-short-among-female-voters/
It is time for the ‘right to work for illegal aliens‘ to pass congress; only if, and after the section of the 14th Amendment requiring that illegal alien mothers giving birth to U.S. Citizens be repealed. See: List of amendments to the United States Constitution http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_amendments_to_the_United_States_Constitution Once this is done, the illegal aliens could apply for a work permit and be placed on their countries waiting list, along with the child; but does not interfere with the legal immigrants that are on a list from their own country. Why should a U.S. Citizen of European dissent, wanting to bring their family to the U.S., be denied access because the illegals have taken their spot?
VOTE TEA PARTY – REPEAL THE 14th AMENDMENT
- DHS To Grant Illegal Aliens “Unlawful Presence Waivers” (republicmainstreet.wordpress.com)
- Laura Ingraham On Close Race In Arizona: ‘I Don’t Think It’s Just The Immigration Argument’ (mediaite.com)
- U.S. Supreme Court Hears Arizona Immigration Law Dispute (freeinternetpress.com)
- Nothing Succeeds So Much As Failure: Obama Could Use A Loss In The Immigration Case (jonathanturley.org)
- Illegal Aliens Not “Innocent Immigrants”; U.S., Dem. Party Wasting Millions Not Deporting Them (neosecularist.com)