Everyone has a Right to Vote, if they meet certain requirements. This ‘Right’ is wasted among Republicans. The percentage of registered Republican voters is low and the percentage of Republican voters is pathetic.
I prefer to think that Republicans have a “Duty to Vote.” Yes, you are right, the candidates are no Ronald Reagan and you may not care about voting. I think that anyone is better than Obama; but, you may think that since Reagan is not running, you won’t actively support the Republican nominee. This is WRONG!
I may not be able to enthusiastically support a moderate, if my conservative choice is not selected; however, I will work to get him elected and yes, I will vote for him.
Vote for a TRUE CONSERVATIVE and not one who you think will defeat Obama. To give up your values and beliefs is not what the primaries are all about. A contested or brokered convention is better than a convention that selects a candidate that does not have the support of the base.
It is your duty to vote for a candidate that meets your values and beliefs in the primary and vote Republican in the General Election.
VOTE BY ABSENTEE BALLOT OR VOTE EARLY
- 4 of a Kind (cincinnatipoliticalactivism.wordpress.com)
- Vote Absentee (cincinnatipoliticalactivism.wordpress.com)
- Independent Voters: The Most Important Electorate (cincinnatipoliticalactivism.wordpress.com)
- Intimidation at Voting Polls (cincinnatipoliticalactivism.wordpress.com)
- Is Romney Inevitable? (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)
- Why are Republicans afraid of an open convention? | The Daily Caller (gunnyg.wordpress.com)