Catholics Unite! 54% of Catholics voted for Obama in 2008. A great many groups were falsely led to believe in the prophet Obama. We all have come to understand that he wasn’t a prophet, but possibly the Anti-Christ. It is time to come to our senses and denounce Obama for what he is.
Obama has waged a war that will backfire on him. Just because a person sins, doesn’t mean that the person hates his religion or his faith. In the event that was true, Catholic sinners would simply become a born-again Cristian.
Read more: The Vetting – Obama’s War on Catholic Church Began at His First Job http://connect.freedomworks.org/news/view/237943?destination=node%2F237943%3Fsource%3Dtwitter
Catholics Unite! Vote Obama Out of Office.
Vote Conservative / Tea Party
- Catholic Church in US readies prayer for unborn child (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Catholic priest urges ‘prayer and fasting’ until November elections over birth control (dailykos.com)
- Obama Picks Fight With Catholic Church in an Election Year: Game On (w/videos) (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Romney: Obama Hopes To Establish ‘Secularism’ As An Official Religion (thinkprogress.org)
- Now Obama has proved it: he really is an enemy of the Catholic Church. But how will that affect the 54 percent of Catholics who voted for him last time? (catholicherald.co.uk)
- Obama’s War On The Catholic Church (catholicconservatives.wordpress.com)
- “War On Women” Meme Fizzling For Democrats? (themoderatevoice.com)
- Cardinal Dolan thought he heard Barack Obama pledge respect for the Catholic Church’s rights of conscience. Then came the contraception coverage mandate… (online.wsj.com)
- Obama’s Catholic Problem (faithinspires.wordpress.com)