This title comes from an article with the above title. See: http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2012/03/28/birthdays-dinosaurs-and-slavery-oh-my/
This story reminds us of at least one fact: If you are not concerned with your local school board, you may wake up and find one as in the article. Everyone is thinking of Obama, which is a good thing, but we must also concern ourselves with local politics. Remember, the federal politicians started as a local politician.
Support Your Local Conservative / Tea Party
- No word – no problem: NYC educrats ban dinos, Halloween and aliens (rt.com)
- NYC Bans Mention of Dinosaurs, Dancing, Birthdays On Student Tests (yro.slashdot.org)
- Dinosaurs, birthdays not allowed on tests (cnews.canoe.ca)
- New York City Department of Education Bans References To Dinosaurs To Avoid Insulting Creationists (jonathanturley.org)
- Political correctness or political insanity? New York City schools ban words, topics from tests (zionistoutrage.com)